You only need a few supplies to make this muffin cup flower craft! If you’re on the hunt for an interesting yet easy craft activity to keep your toddler busy and occupied, these muffin cup flowers are just right! Best of all, this is a great activity to exercise their fine motor skills. Here’s how you can make it.
RELATED: Popsicle Stick Flower Bookmark
How to Make Muffin Cup Flower Craft For Kids
- 8X10 canvas print
- Mini baking cups (variety of colors)
- Elmer’s clear glue
- Buttons (variety of colors)
- Green craft paint
- Paint brush
- Small paper plate
- Place your baking cups where desired on the canvas print. Leave room to make stems and leaves.
- Pour a dot of glue on the back of each baking cup and glue the baking cup securely in place on the canvas print.
- Pour a dot of glue on the center inside each baking cup.
- Place a button down inside each baking cup and gently press down into the glue. Repeat this step for all flowers.
- Pour a small amount of green paint onto the paper plate.
- Paint a stem and leaves on each flower.
- Set canvas print aside to dry.
Step by Step Photos
Did you have fun making this muffin flower craft? If you loved making this beautiful flower craft, check out our other flower-related craft projects – Origami Paper Tulip Craft (create a Tulip by paper folding), Mess-Free Flower Bag Painting (this is perfect if your kids love painting!), or you can choose from these 15 Spring Crafts for Toddlers (we’ve compiled 15 enjoyable activities you can try!).