Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read about our affiliate policies here.
One of the best ways to teach growing kids about different shapes, is to introduce them in different interesting formats and colors. And that’s exactly what we’re here to do with this amazing craft idea for kids!
Try this shape train craft activity with your little toddler and watch him learn more about them in a fun way!
How to Make Your Shape Train Crafts
- Colourful Craft Papers
- Paper Glue
- Colourful Pens
- Use the PDF templates to cut out all the shapes for the train.
- Take a white piece of thick paper and glue the yellow rectangular shape on the white paper.
- Then glue the red triangular piece in front of the previous yellow rectangular shape.
- Then take the long rectangular blue piece and glue it on the back of the yellow rectangular piece.
- Glue the grey circular pieces on the bottom of the yellow piece as the wheels of the train.
- Take the purple strip and glue on the top of the blue chimney of the train.
- Glue the tiny blur pieces on the middle.top of the yellow piece.
- Use a pencil to add a little detail to the windows. And there you go your shape train is ready !
Step by Step Photos
Tried it and loved it? Why not share this creative activity with other fellow moms? They’ll thank you for it! Also, click here to check out other activities and puzzles for your little ones!
Join 10,000+ Subscribers
Join The Milestone Mom Newsletter
Get expert advice from a certified teacher and Pediatric Developmental Therapist directly in your inbox every week!