Can’t get enough of paper crafts for your little one? Here’s getting you even more tempted! Read on to discover a super cool and easy paper farm house craft idea to try!
RELATED: 20 Farming Activities for Kids
The supplies for this farm house craft idea are no biggie- you probably already have them lying around at home. Just don’t forget to download the shape printable we’ve added down here.
How to Make Your Paper Farm House Craft
Got your supplies? Here’s how to go for it finally- with step by step images!
- Colorful Craft Papers
- Black & Red Card-stock Paper
- Farm House Craft Idea Printable
- First, use the blank or the colorful template to cut out the pieces for the farmhouse.
- Glue the chimney. Glue the white rectangular piece horizontally on top of the red rectangular piece. Then glue the pieces for the windows. Glue the black pieces in the middle of the white pieces.
- Now glue the round tiny white piece on the door as the doorknob. Then take the two white strips and glue them over the bigger window like an “X” shape.
- After that, take the house and glue the two pointy black roof pieces on the two sides of the house.
- Now take the two rectangular black strips and glue it on the top of the house like an upside-down “V” shape.
- Then take the bigger window and glue it on the top middle of the house, right below the roof.
- Glue the door right below the window.
- Now take the two smaller windows and glue them on both sides of the door.
- Finish off the farmhouse by gluing the chimney on the right top corner of the house. You can glue it either on the right or left side.
- Cut out the pieces for the windmill.
- After that, glue one of the blades of the fan diagonally on the top of the long black strip.
- Now glue the other blade of the fan over the previous stand by creating an “X” shape.
- Lastly, finish off the windmill by gluing a square red piece in the middle of both blades. And there you go! Your farmhouse is READY!
Looking for more craft ideas? Click here!
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest to stay updated with more awesome content coming your way!