Let’s talk about mastering schedules and routines while working from home. I know this can be a challenge for some people especially if you’re thrown into it like some well I would say most of us have been lately with things going on in the world but I am here to help put some of your fears at ease and maybe help you create a schedule or get back into some certain routines that you want to accomplish in your home so let’s go ahead.
RELATED: Setting up a Homework Station
Why are routines important?
We as human beings are a creature of habit and this promotes health and wellness through structure and organization. In some ways, routine helps us better manage our stress, sleep, and health. A good routine, in general, can help us improve our overall health.
Mastering Schedules and Routines While Working From Home Tips
- Get up early
- Work while your kids are napping or early in the morning
- Find things to do together (crafts, a big project, go hiking, have a picnic, games/puzzles, etc)
- Make this a time for a reset for your life and be mindful of your time and priorities
- Write down three big things for the day and make sure those get done
- Create a workspace just for you, set boundaries
- Put on a movie in the afternoon for the kids
- Do you have older children that can help the younger ones?
These are some tips that can help you master your schedules and routines while working from home. I hope this helped you optimize your schedule and create a routine that you can easily follow. If you liked these tips, you might want to read these posts: How to Stop “Sassy” Behavior in Your Child or 4 Ways to Encourage Your Child to Eat Healthy.